Pic credit – omnibeaux
1. Epsom salt and wam water – In hemorrhoids the nerves gets inflammated causing pain and irritation so this remedy is very helpful in this . After bowel movement warm some water and mix Epsom salt in it and sit in it so that to prevent pain and stiffness in your hemorrhoids. Don’t sit in extra warm water that might cause more pain in it for sometime.
Must check this : Home remedies for Constipation
2. Aloevera – This component is very helpful in hemorrhoids as it provides coolness to the swellen part and also is anti inflammatory so it’ll also reduce stiffness and pain there. You can directly apply fresh aloegel from plant or can use market products which are pure but remember don’t ever use products that contains perfumes artificial fragrance and chemicals.
3. Fibre rich diet – Eat fiber-rich fruits like bananas, oranges, apples, mangoes, strawberries, raspberries and vegetables like beetroot, green vegetables and beans, breads ,grains and nuts any many more things. These fibres foods boosts up the digestion level resulting easy bowel movement without much pain and blood.
Check out this : Home remedies for Gas
4. Cool compress – Apply some ice covering with light cloth or towel. Don’t apply ice directly over hemorrhoids. The purpose of doing this is cool feel will calm the nerves and reduces the pain and swelling as well. Do once a day in afternoon or evening time for around 10-15 minutes.
Check this also : Home remedies for Stomach ache
5. Drink alot of water – For hemorrhoids patients water must be life they have to drink atleast 5-6 litres of water daily. As water boosts the digestion level resulting smooth bowel movement and also helps to shrink down the h hemorrhoids to a certain level.