Pic credit – Rewardme
1. Aloe vera gel to control hair fall – Aloe vera plays a vital role in healthy growth and hair fall problems also. It has that components that maintains correct P H level for hairs as well as deeply nourishes the scalp and this is a major reason for hair fall because scalp get un-nourished (dry) and the hairs grip get loose and hairs become light causing hair fall.
2. Coconut oil to control hairfall – This oil is very helpful for hairs in every aspect. You can regularly have this on your hairs, and for hairfall problem just let the oil gets little warm and take a long head massage with it as it provides strength to hairs and its antioxidant properties reduces harmful bacterial elements from your scalp.
3. Amla ( Indian gooseberry ) to control hairfall – Amla Is very healthy & helpful for hair growth and problems. Consume it on regular basis for healthy shiny rich hairs . It contains Vitamin C which is helpful for hairs growth and strength. You can consume it or make it juice to drink or can apply its juices and paste directly on hairs aswell. Amla Shampoos and soaps are available at herbal stores .
You can also check : Home remedies for Dandruff
4. Onion juice to control hairfall – It has that antibacterial properties which can eliminate all the bacterias in your head that cause scalp infections ,It also has a high sulphur content that improves blood circulation to the hair follicles and boosts hair growth. You can apply this 2-4 times a week depending upon your hair problem and type.
5. Beetroot to control hairfall – You can consume beetroot daily for your health but also for healthy hairs and its faster growth as the nutrients present in the beetroot are protein , vitamin A & calcium which helps to ensure healthy growth of the hair. Aswell as beetroot helps to tighten the pores of the scalp giving more strength to hairs and prevents hairfall.